4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Standard cost

Can someone please help me understand why this item doesn't come up with the standard cost? I have attached a PDF with examples and note that the Preference is already set to Standard cost.

2 REPLIES 2
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Standard cost

Hi @SD007,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Your effort is very much appreciated when sending screenshot. Regarding your concern, in AccountRight, standard cost is the tax inclusive purchase price of an inventory item. You can set this cost as a default price for purchases, instead of the last purchase price. If you have already activated the standard cost the price entered for the item in the Buying Details tab of the item information window is the price that will appear automatically for the item when you enter purchase. You can always have the option to change it if you want. You can check out this Help Article: Standard cost, for more detailed information. 

I hope this helps. If you still need assistance with this, please feel free to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Standard cost

Hi @SD007,

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern. If you still need assistance with this, or if you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We are happy to assist you.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post