Forum Discussion

STONE
Trusted Cover User
3 years ago

aged receivables

Hi    Myob  team, need your  help please.   when  i  try to allocate  a credit i rasied for a customer, is  says in have no sales.    when i look up client, it has  one inv , with part  payment.  wheni  run the aged  reciavables report,  that client  is  not listed at  all.  whats  happening please .  

thanks.  Toni

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi STONE 

Thank you for your post, I have some troubleshooting which should help. Can you check the history of this customer if there are any other credit notes by doing the following: 

1. Open find transactions

2. Select the card tab 

3. In the search box type in the customers name

4. All of the credit notes will show in a list (you might need to move the dated from back)

5. See if you can find a transaction with $0.00 or it might have the word "VOID" in the amount column

6.  Delete/reverse/edit that transaction so its no longer showing an amount of nothing

7. Try again to Delete or reverse the credit note you were attempting to delete when you got the error

Let me know how you get on and if you require further assistance, happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.