Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

disposal of fixed asset

Hi All - I'm using accountright, mostly the software but occasionally the web version too.  I'm a farmer and have sold a piece of machinery, so not an item i've inventoried or trade but a one off fixed asset sale.

Searched web for help ( https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/MP/Selling+an+asset+-+AU#expand-Tosellanasset) but buggered if I can find the asset listing page or where to click the sell button on the asset ellipsis...   There will be a profit on disposal and rather than do a manual journal and calculate everything manually I would really like to find the assset listing so I can click on it and sell!   I have this asset set up with its own account line in my fixed assets

anyone help would be appreciated.  Thx

• Hi JamesStarling 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter, as this feature currently not available in AccountRight it's best to record fixed asset disposal through manual journal entry, it's best to consult this with your financial advisor. For further information on journal entry, please refer to this Help Article.

Please feel free to post again, I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JamesStarling 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter, as this feature currently not available in AccountRight it's best to record fixed asset disposal through manual journal entry, it's best to consult this with your financial advisor. For further information on journal entry, please refer to this Help Article.

Please feel free to post again, I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess