Forum Discussion

powdercoat
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Connection issues when entering purchases

We are having issues when entering Purchases. 

It takes about 2 minutes looking at the blue circle and then it says that there are connection issues. 

We did the following things as advertised by MYOB: 

- Restarted MYOB

- Restarted Computers

- Did a Disk/System Cleanup 

- Restarted Computers

- Restarted Modem

- Restarted MYOB

- Restarted Computers

- Checked the MYOB Status Page and everything was "Green and Up"

Do you have any solutions to this?

Everything was working fine until this morning and it's only when entering Purchases, everything else if fine.

Komal_S
    5 years ago

Hi powdercoat 

If your file is online, I can run a script on it that would resolve this issue. Therefore, could you please send me a Private Message with your serial number and company file id (found under Help--> About MYOB AR).

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    powdercoat
    Experienced Cover User

On further investigation, it's only when changing from order to purchase and when creating a purchase from the intray invoices. It's okay when just entering a New Purchase.

Komal_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi powdercoat 

Can you please confirm if you have specified the linked account for "I track deposits paid to suppliers" under Setup----> Linked Accounts---> Purchases Accounts because that is the main reason of connection errors while converting an order to bill.

If the account is selected and you are still getting this error, please attach the diagnostic log as it would also point out why the errors are happening while trying to create a purchase from intray document. 

powdercoat
        Experienced Cover User

Hi 

We do have the linked account for "I track deposits paid to suppliers" under Setup----> Linked Accounts---> Purchases Accounts ticked.

Regarding the diagnostic log it would be better if the explanation on you Log Locations site would actuall y expand so I can follow the instructions. See attached.

In the meantime I will try and delete them from the in-tray and try again from scratch.