repeat uploading the payroll report to ATO via STP

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jennynynyny
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

repeat uploading the payroll report to ATO via STP

During last month, I have sent a 10 employees STP report to the ATO. After that, I found that there are some mistake in one employee's pay slip. Then I deleted the pay in the MYOB and process that employee payroll again. And I have sent the details to ATO again. 

That means in the some pay event, I sent two payroll report of this employee to the ATO via STP. but in the MYOB only have one.

Now, when we should lodge IAS to ATO. Our external accountant found that the total gross wages amount in the MYOB is different from the ATO portal.

how can we fix this problem? could you please give us some fix solution? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: repeat uploading the payroll report to ATO via STP

Hi @jennynynyny 

Thank you for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

When you have an error that you want to correct for STP purposes, go ahead and update the information in your software and then complete a $0 pay run.  This will pull through the YTD figures that the ATO is looking for, more information in the link.  

I hope this clarifies. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post easier. Keep me posted! 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

jennynynyny
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Theresa!!!

Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

You're very welcome @jennynynyny  Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquiries or support. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post