Forum Discussion

Accountant92
Contributing User
4 years ago

Client Notes

Hi,

Is there a way to get a report of all notes under each client?

We are moving from storing client software logins out of AE into the MAS files.  Mainly for consistancy on the storage of client data and information.

I am fairly certain there is no report that allows this, (can not find anything on the KB Articles) but thought i would ask.

Thank you, appreciate any help.  :)

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    kyla
    MYOB Staff

Hi Accountant92 

You're absolutely correct; there isn't any report available to print off all the notes.

You're only option in AE or AO is to open each one from within a client & select Print.  Alternatively, you could look into getting a custom script written for this.  This can be arranged via your Client Manager and they can advise of the cost involved with this.

jogurt
      User

Hi Kyla,

Can you please tell me how to add client notes on MYOB Essentials? If this isn't possible, i'd like to add that as a suggestion to add as it helps a lot and was a good feature of Banklink.

Thanks

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi jogurt 

From an original MYOB Essentials platform point of view, notes on transactions can be entered on bank transactions by selecting the Dropdown arrow (far left of the transaction) and selecting Notes:

The newer MYOB Essentials platform will not allow those notes to be entered, however, you could look at adjusting the description of the bank transaction if needed to include additional notes.