Tax table revision date 1/07/2011

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lucy2
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Tax table revision date 1/07/2011

Hi MYOB

I am a bookkeeper and have just picked up a new client, when checking their payroll details are all correct I noticed that the Tax table revision date is set at 1/07/2011. It will not let me change this as it is greyed out. I have tried ringing MYOB and have a case#, but I need this problem fixed ASAP,  Is there anything I can do on my end?

2 REPLIES 2
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,074 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,074Posts

110Kudos

467Solutions

Re: Tax table revision date 1/07/2011

Hi @Lucy2 

Thank you for your post. Closing a financial year is a regular task that needs to be completed in your AccountRight file. This task can be done any time , however, we do recommend you speaking to your accounting advisor on doing this. 

If your Tax table revision date is set as 1/07/2011, it is past the current Financial year 2022/2023. You'll have to close multiple financial year, this Help Article, Close the Financial year has the detailed information to assist with this. 

Please feel free to post again I'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

gavin12345
Ultimate User
4,992 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

4,992Posts

910Kudos

635Solutions

Re: Tax table revision date 1/07/2011

Hi @Lucy2 

Take care with comments by @Princess_R  who may have confused payroll year with financial year. Do not change the financial year until advised by your accountant.

The tax table revision date depends on your MYOB version.

With AccountRight, to have a tax table revision date set to 1 July 2022, you need to be using AR2022 or AR2023 and you need to have a subscription. When you first process payroll after 1 July 2022, MYOB automatically changes the payroll year and updates the tax table revision date to 1 July 2022 - so take a backup first.

You can check your version of MYOB are you using, see Help > About AccountRight.

However as you are using Accountant's Office, things might be different.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post