Forum Discussion

2 months ago

MYOB Practice Course - Forbidden Access

Hi, I am hoping someone could let me know why I keep getting the error "Sorry, but it looks like you are forbidden to access this resource." when trying to access MYOB Practice to complete the client portal course through MYOB academy. 

I have closed out of all tabs and then opened an incognito tab and tried to login, this allows me to get further than in a non incognito window, but still ends up with the same error after the 2 factor verification.

Kind Regards

Narelle

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NarelleWatkins,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. The error message you're encountering, "Sorry, but it looks like you are forbidden to access this resource," can occur due to a few reasons. One common cause is that the user does not have the necessary permissions or hasn't been onboarded to the Online Partner Program. I recommend clearing your browser's cache. You can do this by holding ctrl+shift+delete while in the browser and clearing cached images and cookies for all time.

If these steps don't resolve the issue, it might be necessary to reach out to our online help center, MOCA, for immediate assistance with this.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella