MYOB Advanced Forums Closed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HamishB
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Advanced Forums Closed

Wondering if anyone can shed some light on why so many MYOB Advanced forums are closed? It seems any post discussing frustration involved in using MYOB Advanced gets closed as soon as an MYOB Staff comments on the thread, even though there is minimal discussion had on the topic. 

Also, how come I cannot message other forum users? It would be ideal to discuss our experiences and what may help our situation and I cant think why I wouldnt be able to contact other forum users? Is this something that is frowned upon? 

1 REPLY 1
HamishB
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Advanced Support

Would love to hear from fellow MYOB Advanced users on there experience with MYOB Advanced, specifically support. 
Our company has been implementing MYOB Advanced for over a year now and are still having massive difficulties getting the system to operate as expected.
I understand it is a complex ERP system that will always have some issues, but the support towards fixing these issues is near non-existant. Even if some of the issues are 'user errors', we still require support to learn how to use the system properly!
In most case, the support technician seems very 'behind the ball', and doesnt seem to know much about how the system functions and what it can and cannot do. 
Thanks to anyone who takes the time to respond, 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post