PLS problem BAS and IAS

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Daisy2012
Contributing Partner
22 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

22Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

PLS problem BAS and IAS

I have installed the updated tax 2018.1a and I am still having problems with lodging the BAS and IAS within PLS.  The returns are showing in lodgement manager, when I select the BAS or IAS to say ready to lodge the status is still not moving to ready to lodge, is just sits with the same staus completed.  I have emailed support requests have not had any response.  I have re started the SBR still not change.  This is becoming urgent as BAS and IAS need to be lodged.

1 REPLY 1
CarlyB123
2 Posts
User
Australia

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: PLS problem BAS and IAS

Hi

I have been having the same issue, i spoke to them on Thursday and they said it is a known issue with BAS that may have already been your accounting system before the update. Which for us, were the December BAS that we had to do "single requests" for to pull them all through. They are hoping that this won't happen with future BAS.

i have found, deleting the BAS, then doing a "single request" again, entering the BAS details again and further steps seems to work.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post