JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

5,899Posts

0Kudos

165Solutions

Hi all,

Welcome to the first Community Forum update for 2013. I hope you were able to enjoy a break over the festive season and you are looking forward to an exciting year ahead.

The team here at MYOB have hit the ground running in 2013. We have released the new AccountEdge range and the new AccountEdge Mobile application. Work on the next update for AccountRight is also nearly complete. We will announce availability of the update very soon. Of course, we’ve also managed to have some fun, including celebrating Australia Day and Waitangi Day.

Here on the forum we’ve launched the new MYOB Community Blog to keep you informed of news and happenings. We hope you find the blog useful and encourage you to subscribe via the Blog Options drop down list. If you have any suggestions about what would like to see on the blog, please let me know. We’re also hoping to launch other blogs soon, so watch this space.

We were also really pleased to celebrate the milestone of 40,000 registered users on the Community Forum during January. Just this past week we have welcomed another 300 new members. A warm welcome to everyone who has recently joined us. I certainly hope you find the forum an invaluable resource. Please let me know if you need any assistance with using the forum. Hopefully both beginners and veterans alike might find something useful in the forum tips I posted earlier today.

With most people now back at work and hard at it, the past week has been extremely busy on the Community Forum. There has been over 530 posts, including 170 from MYOB staff. Our top contributors this week were jenniek, Murray_McKenzie, Mike_James, Marilyn and Barhilo. Special mention also to Marilyn, ronatbas and Nicquel who had multiple posts marked as Accepted Solutions.

Thank you to all community members who have so patiently and generously shared their knowledge, expertise and experience with others on the Community Forum recently.

Love your work,

Jason Hill

Community Manager