Is MYOB experiencing API issues?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Aust
Contributing User
15 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

15Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Is MYOB experiencing API issues?

Hello. 

Our picking program .WMS is not communicating with MYOB. We have been told MYOB is blocking the data getting throuhg suggesting there is an issue with the MYOB API.

Can anyone tell me if they are experiancing an issue? 

We are on hold to MYOB waiting to talk to someone. Any information would be greatly recieved.

3 REPLIES 3
JBHG
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Is MYOB experiencing API issues?

We have the same issue with our system (proprietary), seems it has to be a comms issue.  Yesterday we weren't able to send statements either without switching to send through Outlook rather than directly through AccountRight.  Can someone from MYOB please asist asap.

Will_H
MYOB Moderator
2,604 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

2,604Posts

1,064Kudos

292Solutions

Hi @JBHG , @Aust ,

Per another thread in this board, there was an outage which was resolved at/near 18:30 pm AEST on 06/07/2023.

If you're still having issues please let us know so we can look into it. (Reply here and also go to https://apisupport.myob.com/hc/en-us and log a case.)

Cheers,
Will

MYOB Enterprise Services Product Platform Liaison

Exo Education Centre| Forum Search

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @Aust 

Thank you for your Post. I understand your frustration, and this is not an experience we want to provide to our customers. We strive hard to provide a seamless experience to our clients. I regret the inconvenience caused you.

We apologize for the delayed response and any impact caused. This change was an unintended impact of some planned development work we had. We have restored access for those developer partners impacted. If you're still seeing further issue, please use this link Contact MYOB Developer Team  to log a ticket.

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance. feel free to post again, we are happy to assist you further. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post