Transactons

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Eurofence
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Transactons

Have an issue with recording transactions just did a spend money but its not visible in the selected account so i did it again 3 times to be exact same thing also after 3 hours the transactions all 3 of them are showinf in the correct account but not 1 is showing in reconcile acconts for that specicific account has any one had this before ?

10 REPLIES 10
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: Transactons

Hi @Eurofence 

Welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

First of all I'd suggest double checking that the date of the Spend Money transactions is correct and within the Reconcile Accounts statement date; also check that the Pay From account and the allocation accounts are correct. With that checked, please clear browser cache then try again. 

If the problem persists, please provide a screenshot of the transaction details and the Reconcile Accounts window, we are happy to check it further.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Eurofence
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Clearing cache did it on a different matter in reports reconciliation I have 5 bank accounts all reconciled but when i do a report for last reconcile date and amout 2 accounts are not showing any idea why ? The account numbers are in sequential order 

1-1110
1-1111  NOT SHOWING
1-1112
1-1113 NOT SHOWING
1-1114
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Hi @Eurofence 

Thank you for the update.

Did you run the Bank Reconciliation report and find some accounts not appearing on the report? If so, first of all on the report screen, please click on the 'Accounts' button to check if all the desired accounts are ticked. After that please go to Banking > Reconcile accounts, select the account in question, does it show any last reconciled date under the account field? 

If the correct last reconcile date is showing on the Reconcile Accounts window but not on the Bank Reconciliation report, please do provide a screenshot showing the reconcile account window, the report and the accounts selection window of report, so we can look into it further.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Eurofence
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

As you can clearly see the account was reconciled on the 16th Jan  account no 1-1111 screen shot attached

Account number or account NOT visible in reconciliarion report also attached .Screenshot (217).pngScreenshot (218).png

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Hi @Eurofence 

Thank you very much for the screenshot. And just to double check, if you could please click on the 'Accounts' button within the bank reconciliation report, is account 1-1111 already ticked?

image.png

If it's already ticked, could you please do a future dated (e.g. year 9999) bank reconcilition for account 1-1111, then undo this bank reconciliation, then check the report again? 

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Eurofence
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

No difference did exactly what you said 

reconciled the account futur date 2030 check reports the undid reconciliation check again still not visible

did a report for all accounts then did a report just for that account 1-1111 Screenshot (220).png

Eurofence
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

rewcon report just 1 account selected 1-1111 attachedScreenshot (219).png

Eurofence
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

If it just showed the amount here   instead of UNDO it would not be an issue

Date last reconciled 16/01/2023
Undo
AMOUNT ?

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Hi @Eurofence 

Thank you very much for the screenshots. 

I noticed that the last reconciled date for 1-1111 is 23/1/2023, and the bank statement date selected on the Banking Reconciliation report is 31/1/2023. If there are no outstanding transactions to be reported as of the statement date, the account will not appear on the report.

You'll need to change the bank statement date to the last reconciliation date to view the last reconciliation details. If you change the report statement date to before the last reconciled date but after the transaction date (e.g. a transaction entered on 1 Jan, last reconciled date 10 Jan, set report statement date to 3 Jan), this account will also display on the report. Just keep in mind that the reconciled/outstanding transaction details shown will be as of the selected reporting date. 

So in short, in Reconcile Accounts, click 'Undo' will return the last reconciled date to 16/1/2023. Run the bank reconciliation report with the statement date set to 16/1/2023, 1-1111 should appear. Alternatively, when there are new unreconciled transactions entered on the account dated before 31/1/2023, running the bank reconciliation report on 31/1/2023 will also pick up 1-1111.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post