Myob and ServiceM8

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SquidandCo
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Myob and ServiceM8

Hi Guys,

I am utilising MYOB and Service M8 for our business.. Great DUO.. 

I have noticed lately our customer payments are not syncing between MYOB and Service M8.. Customers pay and 2 weeks in they still show outstanding on Service M8.. This hasnt always been the case, just a recent issue.

chatting to Service M8 they cannto find an issue on their side, which is why i am here... any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
TheCoolShop
Experienced Cover User
82 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

82Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Myob and ServiceM8

@SquidandCo wrote:

Hi Guys,

I am utilising MYOB and Service M8 for our business.. Great DUO.. 

I have noticed lately our customer payments are not syncing between MYOB and Service M8.. Customers pay and 2 weeks in they still show outstanding on Service M8.. This hasnt always been the case, just a recent issue.

chatting to Service M8 they cannto find an issue on their side, which is why i am here... any suggestions?

Hey @SquidandCo

I too use these 2 packages and since the upgrade have been having major issues. However regradiung the above:

1. DO NOT approve the invoice in Sm8 before payment is taken in Sm8. 

2. Process the payment in the invoicing screen in Sm8 under the awaiting APPROVAL tab. Then approve it to be sent to Myob.

I found this worked for me, otherwise:

1. you cannot process the payment in Sm8 after the invoice has been approved and sent to myob.

2. if you process the payment in MYOB for an invoice generated in sm8, it will not be paid in sm8 and will saend (if you have setup) outstanding payment reminders to your customers.

So, apply the payment in sm8 via the approval tab, THEN approve to send to MYOB.

I hope that helps.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post