Payroll Bank Feeds in MYOB Business

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jenny62
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll Bank Feeds in MYOB Business

Hi

Just wondering if I could get some advice please given that MYOB Help are absolutely no help at all !!

I processed a pay run this week post the change from Essentials to Business.   I manually paid my employees and now my bank feeds have come through I can't allocate them as I had done in the past.  I managed to find somewhere today that said I had to change the 'Payment Details' to cash and create a Clearing Account.....

I have spent so much time on this today my brain just won't work anymore.  Can someone help me out here so I can allocate payments to the bank feeds this week then I change over to automatic payments.

Thanks so much in advance.   Jenny 

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Payroll Bank Feeds in MYOB Business

Hi @Jenny62 

As we've added the ability to pay suppliers electronically in the newer MYOB Business platform the process for electronic payments has changed. If your employees Payment method is Electronic, pay transactions are now posted to the electronic clearing account.

You will need to set up electronic payments then go to Banking>>Prepare electronic payments and process the electronic payment transaction. If employees have already been paid you do not need to upload the bank file to your bank.

In Bank transactions you will need to match the bank feed transaction to the electronic payment transaction.

These Help Articles have detailed information and step-by-step instructions:

Setting up electronic payments

Making electronic payments

Learn about payroll changes after upgrading

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post