Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Categories available in web browser based application

Experienced Partner

17Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

17 Posts
Experienced Partner
New
New

This has been discussed for a number of year now but unlike Jobs, it's still not available.  We have a client who we need to set up new files for but they require Categories.  If this isn't available soon, we can't recomment MYOB Business.

1 Comment
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,543 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Colin123,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. We love the way you've been using our Idea Exchange boards to suggest, discuss, and vote on what you'd like to see in MYOB products. I understand that this limitation can be a significant issue, especially when setting up new files for clients who require categories. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this topic, as well as the suggestions you shared. I've passed your comments onto the appropriate teams for their consideration. At this stage, I can't offer any sort of timeframe as to when this will be considered and any potential changes will be implemented. However, rest assured that we will keep you updated once this is implemented.

In the meantime, feel free to start a new post if you have any other queries, or you may also reach out using our online help MOCA to ask questions anytime you get help.

Kind regards,

Shella