Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Employee Wages Split Bank Accounts - Business Pro Payroll

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
User
New
New

We are in NZ and are due to change from Essentials to Business Pro in about 4 weeks time. We have been told by MYOB help desk that we need to put all split wage accounts into one for the upgrade, but once it is done, we will be able to split wages as previously. This seems to be conflicting with the moderators comments and we are very concerned, as it is vital we have this feature.  It could be that this is going to be available in a months time and we are worrying about nothing, but if we do the changeover and find we cant split, it is going to be a real problem. Does anyone know if this is going to be available in NZ shortly as it is in Australia.

1 Comment
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,534 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @JamesWren1896

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

MYOB Business doesn't yet allow you to pay employees into multiple accounts. If an employee's pay is split into multiple bank accounts, you should update their banking details so that they are only paid into one account before your file is upgraded. If you leave the employee's pay split into multiple accounts, only the details for the first bank account will be brought across during the upgrade. We don’t have a specific date when it will be available after the upgrade but surely, we will keep you updated once this is already available.

This Help Article: Preparing for MYOB Essentials upgrade will give you all the information regarding with the upgrade.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Shella