Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

I want to switch back to the old MYOB

Experienced Cover User

27Posts

63Kudos

0Solutions

27 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I was recently upgraded to the new MYOB and it should have had more testing before being rolled out to everyone. 

1. When creating a quote it uses the next invoice number. 

2. When the quote has been created invoices are no longer in order as you don't win all quotes. The old system had numbers starting with Q for quote and then when the button was pressed to create invoice from quote it would get the next available invoice number.

3. When you hit the button create invoice from quote it doesn't update the date to the current day and if you send it the invoice is overdue straight away.

4. To many unused coloums.

5. Coloum width too narrow and a lot of wasted space.

6. Support difficult to reach on the phone

7. Phone app doesnt always save quotes.

8. Computer have to have items from inventory. cant have random text like before. 

9. Can't change the order of the line items in the quote if you want to rearrange some items. 

To be honest I am pretty dissapointed in the new product. I want to go back to the old one.

Current Status: Coming Soon
Last Changed: June

Hi thanks for your feedback. I am happy to respond that some of your requests have been actioned by our team, while others are under development and yet others are on the immediate road map. So over the next couple of months you will see the product updated with a lot of the requests you have raised here.

Invoices when converted from a quote will now have the appropriate due dates based on your invoice settings.

Work is curently underway to have quotes use their own numbering system, so as not to make your invoices out of order.

Additionally, we are investigating the best ways to allow our customers to customise the pages the way they see fit.

Watch this space Smiley Happy 

11 Comments
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

HI @ccs4655 

Thanks for your post. And thank you for sharing your feedback. I understand that this situation had made you upset. That's not how we want our customers to experience it. We strive to serve our customers and provide the right service.  Accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused you. 

Our team has handled some of your suggestions, while others are being worked on. Quote-generated invoices now contain accurate due dates based on the invoice criteria. Work is underway to enable quotes to use their numbering scheme. Furthermore, we are investigating the ideal method for allowing clients to edit the page as they see fit. 

Please feel free to post again if you need further assistance in the future. We're happy to assist. 

Regards, 

Cel