Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB Invoice app layout different to desktop

User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
New
New

I am currently setting up both MYOB desktop (Business Lite) and the MYOB Invoice app. I have the sales settings layout in desktop set to "items and services" but in the app it defaults to "services" and has to be changed every time. Also, if we don't follow a specific order in inputting the details (select customer name first, then change layout) it will change back. We were hoping that the app would make it easy to send invoices "on the fly", especially on those days where there is only 5 minutes between client appointments, but it doesn't seem to be as easy as it should be with these extra steps needing to be done every time. We also have to turn "tax inclusive" OFF and "allow online payments" OFF every time, as the default is ON. Our default "note" is also not available in the app. Is there a way to change the default settings in the app? Thanks.

1 Comment
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @RMSBC

Appreciate your contribution to the forum, and I apologise for the delayed response.

I understand the impact of those extra clicks in transaction creation. However, there's currently no feature to set a default invoice layout post-opening. Your thread will be moved to the Ideas Exchange board for better visibility to our development team.

Should you need further assistance or have other inquiries, feel free to create a new thread.

Thanks,
Genreve