Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

MYOB business pro

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
New
New

I currently use MYOB Business Pro and need to start using delivery dkt.  It's currently not available, what is my best option as I need to start using them next month. 

4 Comments
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,425 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi, @Marialatinfoods

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Printing of delivery dockets is only available on AccountRight at the moment. With this, we will move your post to the MYOB Business/Essentials Ideas Exchange board since it is not yet available on MYOB Business Pro.

Best regards,

Doreen

Marialatinfoods
2 Posts
User

Thanks, so if I change to AccountRight what are my impacts if any? Is it that simple? 

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,425 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi, @Marialatinfoods

Migrating from MYOB Business Pro to AccountRight is not an available feature. With this, if you need to use delivery dockets as soon as possible, you can purchase an AccountRight. You may check our website for more information and know what's the best product that suits your business.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,425 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi, @Marialatinfoods

We hope that you were able to check our website to find out which MYOB products suit your business needs. We would also like to inform you that we will now be closing this case as we were not able to receive any updates. If there's an issue that you need assistance with, please don't hesitate to create a post. We are here to attend to it.

Best regards,

Doreen