Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Refererence field in bank feed allocation

Partner

9Posts

20Kudos

0Solutions

9 Posts
Partner
Australia
New
New

In bank feeds, please can you include the Reference field in the 'allocate' dropdown and allow it to be changed.

Currently when allocating bank feeds in a reference number is automatically applied in the background . To see and change this reference number to something meaninful you have to use Find Transactions to search for and open the transaction. this is frustrating and time consuming.

1 Comment
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,575 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @HelenL,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. I understand your concern about the reference field in bank feed allocation. I cannot imagine how not having this can be frustrating and time-consuming. Thank you for sharing your ideas, and we appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. We'll be raising this through the required team. Rest assured that we'll provide communication and updates once the feature is added to our system. 

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella