Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Purchase by item

Partner

3Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Partner
Australia

You have the 'Sales by Item' report so why not 'Expenses by Item'?

You are able to enter a new Item for each side of the transaction so why not be able to report on both???

Thanks

"Reports - Expense by Item"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: November 2013

That's a great suggestion. Anyone else who would find this report useful, please cast your vote for this idea.

13 Comments
sid72
2 Posts
User

YEs!, this would be extremely helpful - why have the sales side and not the purchase side? additionally I would like to have an item that I purchase but don't sell. Such as fuel, I am eligable to claim fuel tax credits, but MYOB Essentials has no way to record this, I have to go through and manually do this or create an outside spreadsheet. if there was a report for purchase side it would be so much easier

Elke_Wick
Experienced Partner
22 Posts
Experienced Partner

I can get a sales by item. but i cant see purchases by item anywhere. is there anywhere i can see purchases by item in MYOB Essentials? i find reporting in Essentials seriously lacking.

FriesianCow
6 Posts
User

Hi I would dearly like a report for purchase by item. We are farmers and need this report for animal reconciliation at end of financial year.