Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

attachment to invoice

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
New
New

can we attach permmannetly T&C's with every invoices or with every quote , some times  T & C's are large size in multiple pages, it is important to  have them attached at time of recovery it helps

1 Comment
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,558 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Harry_Singh 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Thank you for your post. If you'd like to add or permanently attached the Terms and Conditions or additional notes to your quotes and invoices it would need to be done via the Notes to customer field, you can select the 'Save as default' option so that you don't need to enter it every time as long as that information could be written in text. On the other hand, if it was a document or a PDF copy, an option to permanently attach the PDF to the email wasn’t possible at the moment. You will need to have it attached each time you email the invoices. Information and instructions on this are available on this link.

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A