Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Atttaching a Card Details photo to an invoice

User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
New
New

I work in a car workshop where we currently add a photo of the car to the invoices that we send out. It is something that is always commented on by customers, and it makes things so quick and easy at the office end to identify various cars and match up invoices and work done. However, it is laborious and so much double handling is done to get the photo on the invoice.  

Currently, the MYOB invoice is not able to automatically put the "photo field" in from the customers card details. I would like to propose that as part of being able to customise the invoice, the photo field from the customer card should be one of the choices to enable/disable. 

Please vote and help me get this over the line! :-) My boss will not upgrade his ancient MYOB (that doesn't talk to his bank accounts) until I can get this photo feature happening. 

1 Comment
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @ejx_c 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Currently, the MYOB invoice cannot automatically insert the "photo field" from the customer's credit card information. However, you can display a picture of an inventory item in AccountRight by importing a picture file, Pictures you add will only be visible in the Item Details tab and the Item information window. For more information you can check on this Help Article: Item Pictures. Rest assured that you suggestion will be raised to the relevant team. We appreciate your feedback. 

Let me know If you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel