Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Auto-build items

Contributing User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

11 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

When you first open "auto-build items" if there are any items that have orders outstanding for a qauntity greater than the stock on hand, MYOB assumes that you want to build those items to meet the outstanding orders.  It would be good if this feature could be turned off as this can often cause incorrect entries where stock is built before it is ready to be built.

1 Comment
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Azza77,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. We love the way you've been using our Idea Exchange boards to suggest, discuss, and vote on what you'd like to see in MYOB products. I understand that this limitation can be a significant issue, especially when it's the first time you open the auto-build items. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this topic, as well as the suggestions you shared. I've passed your comments onto the appropriate teams for their consideration. Rest assured that we will keep you updated once this is implemented.

Feel free to start a new post if you have any other queries. You may also reach out using our online help MOCA to ask questions anytime you get help.

Kind regards,

Shella