Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Breach of Confidentiality - Employee Benefits and Flare

Contributing Cover User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
New
New

Hi

I have looked at the Employee Benefits tab.  Two things 

1. To access, I have to Consent to starting the new employee benefits, but in doing so I also consent to employee personal data being sent to a third party (Flare) without the employee'sconsent.  I realise it is name telephone number and email address, but this is still personal, not mine to consent to being sent without their permission.  Isn't this breaching the privacy and confidentiality of your employees?

2. Is there a list of the benefits available so the employer can make an informed decision whether to offer these to the employee or not?

Regards

Betty 

3 Comments
reveleigh
1 Post
User

Hi

Yes that is my concern as well. 

aggie
5 Posts
Cover User

I wondered about personal information too. They may not want it. Is there something we can send them to explain about Flare before we sign? Does the employee get a chance to decline the Flare offer with Myob?

Thanks

Ann

Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,393 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @BlakBox  and @reveleigh,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Please know that we have already sent them to the relevant team for consideration. We will keep you informed and post an update as soon as this feature becomes available, or any progress is made. Your feedback is valued, and we are committed to enhancing your experience with our software.  

Feel free to post again if you have further quires and one of us will be happy to help. 
Regards,
Earl