5 months ago
New

Customisation of Remittance Advices

We can customise invoices to a certain degree, but I would really like to be able to customise remittance advices. I constantly get emails from suppliers asking when payment will be made (fair enough, that's my bad for not paying on time) however I'm sick of wasting my time emailing a remittance and then having to respond to these enquiries. Why can't we customise the remittance to have an ETA on the payment to. I don't think having a 'remittance date' really tells the supplier much. "whoopy doo, you've sent a remittance date xx/xx/xxxx." This date does not provide the supplier with an ETA. Please MYOB team, make this happen. 

1 Comment

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Kristy380

Thanks for your post.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and providing valuable feedback regarding the customization of remittance advices. We understand the importance of efficient communication with suppliers, and we appreciate your suggestion to enhance the remittance advice feature.

Your feedback about the need for more informative and customizable remittance advices, including an estimated payment date (ETA), is well-received. We recognize the challenges you face in managing supplier inquiries and are committed to exploring ways to improve our platform based on user input.

While we cannot provide an immediate solution, your feedback is instrumental in guiding our priorities for future updates. We appreciate your patience and dedication to our platform. If you have any further suggestions or if there's anything else you'd like to share, please feel free to reach out. Your input helps us ensure that our system aligns with your business needs.

Best regards,

Doreen