Forum Discussion

Denise102
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Emailing remittance advice

Hi,

For one of our suppliers, when I go into the email remittance advice, under the email address it has a totally different email address than what the company has. 
I have checked the card file and that particular email address does not exist but every time I try to email a remittance this non existant email email address appears on the remittance email screen and that is where MYOB try and send it to (it comes back rejected, as the email address does not exist).
Why is MOYB accountright picking up this non existant email address and how can I change it?

• Hi Denise102 

So we can identify what the issue is, can you please save the email address in the card file again, open the email remittance window, select this payment and check what's the email address shown on the top? If it's incorrect, change it on this window and email the remittance advice as a test to check if it then goes correctly. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Denise102 

So we can identify what the issue is, can you please save the email address in the card file again, open the email remittance window, select this payment and check what's the email address shown on the top? If it's incorrect, change it on this window and email the remittance advice as a test to check if it then goes correctly. 

Denise102
      Experienced User

Hi Komal,

I fixed it, it was under card file, supplier, payment details, under remittance advice delivery status the "to be emailed" address was the wrong one.  Now that I have put the correct email address in, it is fixed :)