Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Displaying back-ordered items on packing slips - Idea submitted March 2014 still not actioned - VOTE YES!

Contributing User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

14 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

I've been with my current company only 6 months and the sales team mentioned to me today that a back-ordered item shows on the printed invoice but not on the printed packing slip. I thought surely not, this is a basic requirement. But sure enough they are correct.

I searched this forum and found the attached Product Idea sumitted March 2014 with 42 votes.

Can everyone PLEASE VOTE YES for this idea and hopefully 9 years after it was first submitted, it might get actioned by the MYOB developers!!

Displaying back-ordered items on packing slips.jpg
4 Comments
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Pauline23

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Your contribution to our community is valued, and we want to assure you that your suggestions and feedback will be effectively communicated to the team.

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,   
Leneth

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

I'm happy to go vote on that for you, although we don't use picking slips, but I'm sorry to say, 9 years isn't a very long wait in MYOB terms unfortunately.

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

Turns out I'd already voted on it so my vote didn't increase it, sorry.

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @H-TS

Thank you for expressing your support for this idea. We recognize the significance of this function for your business. Please be assured that our developer's team has been monitoring this and will consider adding it to the product roadmap based on the feature request. Your feedback and suggestions will be forwarded to the team for further consideration. If you have more ideas or concerns, feel free to share them with us.

Cheers,   
Leneth