Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

PayID

Trusted Partner

113Posts

27Kudos

3Solutions

113 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
New
New

Have read all the previous threads regarding PayID including post in Product Ideas dated April 2018 and note the upgrades have stalled since last post in January 2023. Have there been any developments in this regard? Is PayID now available?

1 Comment
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @CarolineG,

Thank you for your post.

My apologies for the delayed response. I appreciate your patience and interest in the development of PayID. After reviewing the latest documents and updates, I regret to inform you that there have been no specific updates or announcements related to PayID. Our AccountRight system does make use of online invoicing, while this doesn't include PayID, it does allow for credit card and BPay payments to be made for your customers to pay your invoices.

Please note that our team is continuously working on improving and updating our services. I understand the importance of PayID and its potential benefits for our users. Rest assured that any significant updates or changes will be communicated promptly. I'll forward this to the relevant team.

I'll also move this post to our Product Ideas board, where developers regularly review suggestions and ideas.

Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

Cheers,

Princess