Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payables Invoice - stop payment

Cover User

4Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
New
New

Can we please get a 'hold payment' button for each payables invoice.  So if the invoice is being queried it can't be selected for payment until finalised.

It would also be good if we could send a request for a manager to approve with comments section direct from MYOB.

1 Comment
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,502 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Leanne21,

Thanks for your post.

My apologies for the late response. We love the way you've been using our Idea Exchange boards to suggest, discuss, and vote on what you'd like to see in MYOB products. I understand that this limitation can be a significant issue, especially when it's about features related to invoices. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this topic, as well as the suggestions you shared. I've passed your comments onto the appropriate teams for their consideration. At this stage, I can't offer any sort of timeframe as to when this will be considered and any potential changes will be implemented. However, rest assured that we will keep you updated once this is implemented.

Feel free to start a new post if you have any other queries. You may also reach out using our online help MOCA to ask questions anytime you get help.

Kind regards,
Shella