Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payment Summaries: Automatically save PDF copies

Ultimate Partner

1,690Posts

295Kudos

128Solutions

1,690 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

Could AccountRight Payment Summaries be auto-saved as PDFs, to the Documents Library - as staff often request reprints later in the year, around the October tax return deadline .

"Payment Summaries - Auto-save PDF copies in the Documents Library, for reprinting later"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: May 2015

Thank you for your suggestion @Kym__Yeoward

Currently when preparing Payment Summaries in the new AccountRight, at Step 7: Review the Payment Summaries it does give the option to save payment summaries as PDFs, the default save location is Documents > MYOB > AccountRight > 201x.x > Payment Summaries.

I can see having the ability to automatically save a copy of the payment summaries, or being able to give a reminder to save when preparing payment summaries would be beneficial. I would encourage other interested users to cast your vote, and leave comments if required.

2 Comments
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your suggestion @Kym__Yeoward

Currently when preparing Payment Summaries in the new AccountRight, at Step 7: Review the Payment Summaries it does give the option to save payment summaries as PDFs, the default save location is Documents > MYOB > AccountRight > 201x.x > Payment Summaries.

I can see having the ability to automatically save a copy of the payment summaries, or being able to give a reminder to save when preparing payment summaries would be beneficial. I would encourage other interested users to cast your vote, and leave comments if required.

Crispair
1 Post
Cover User

When printing documents to PDF, it no longer requests the location. It saves automatically and I am unable to find where it has been saved. I have checked both the download and documents folders with no joy, any suggestions?

Regards 

Sue