Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Automatic allocation of jobs for superannuation

Experienced Partner

77Posts

249Kudos

1Solutions

77 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

Hi everyone,

I would love to have the job allocations as per the wages automatically allocated against superannuation in the same proportions rather than superannuation having to be manually worked out and entered by job.

This would make the entire job allocation & payroll process significantly quicker & easier and make job costings more accurate.

Thank you

Debra Anderson

"Job allocations for superannuation"

Legally BAS

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2013

Thank you for the post, Debra. It would be great to have the system allocate jobs for the super amount, based on the jobs allocation for wages. I've voted on the idea. Hope to see others who would like this to also vote.

13 Comments
Cathy15
Experienced Cover User
37 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I am amazed that this feature is still not available. Very disappointing that you cannot easily allocate the whole wage costs, including superannuation, leave entitlements, to job codes.

Eastco
1 Post
Cover User

I have been asking for this feature every time MYOB want feedback or suggestions, this goes back years!  I don't see how it is such a hard update, it would save SO much time when processing wages.  Very disappointing when you consider how advanced technology is.  Can anyone tell me if this has been done? I keep checking everytime there is an update if they have included this feature, but am yet to see it.  C'mon MYOB!!

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @Eastco,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum.

Apologies for the delayed response. We truly understand your frustration and recognize the potential time-saving benefits of having an automatic allocation feature for superannuation jobs. Currently, the allocation of jobs for superannuation still requires manual input. Go to Employee Card >> Payroll Details >> Standard Pay and assign a job code against the desired superannuation categories. This way, when processing payroll, the jobs will automatically appear in the assigned payroll categories.

Please feel free to post again if you need help in the future.

Cheers,

Princess