DMG-DURAL
Experienced Cover User
11 years ago
Open

Spend Money: Use supplier' tax code as default

We are a builder who have a lot of various subcontractors. Most are registered for GST, but there are several who are not. As MYOB doesnt currently pick up the Supplier Card tax code, we have to just "remember" which subcontractors are not registered for GST (GNR).

We are using Bank Feeds to save us time, which means we our purchases are entered as a "Spend Money" transaction (we have a rule set up). Supplier Card tax codes are not picked up in the Spend Money transactions.

The following would be useful:

1. ALLOW "SPEND MONEY" USE THE SUPPLIER CARD TAX CODE:

Can the "Spend Money" transaction be altered to apply and use the relevant Supplier Card tax code, rather than a default setting? Because this is not picked up from the Supplier Card, if a subcontractor is not registered for GST (i.e. GNR) and we have to "remember" to change the tax code MANUALLY to GNR.

-------------------------- OR -----------------------------------------

2. BANK FEEDS - ADD THE ABILITY TO "ENTER AS A PURCHASE":

I have been advised that the Supplier Card tax code is picked up through "Purchases" and we would need to go to "Enter Purchases", enter the payment $$ into the "Paid Today" Field and this would then use the Supplier Card tax code. We are using Bank Feeds to save us time, so doing the above steps would be going backwards for us. Can you add the option to "Enter as a purchase" when we right click on a bank feed transaction, which would then apply the tax code from the Supplier Card to the transaction?

I hope this makes sense. Thanks.

"Supplier Card tax code not picked up in "Spend Money" transactions"

30 Comments