Forum Discussion

2 months ago
Solved

Personal money in

We are in the process of setting up a business account so in the menatime are still using a personal bank account for business. I am just wondering what I would allocate personal money coming in to? I have been able to allocate all the personal expenses. But say a friend put some money in my account to cover lunch we shared, what would I allocate that to?  Thanks in advance.

• Hi RachelSC

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand your need for guidance in recording transactions correctly. However, as forum moderators, we are not permitted to provide financial advice. For specific questions about allocation, we recommend consulting with a qualified professional such as an accountant or financial advisor.

Please let us know if you need assistance with any other aspects of our software or services.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RachelSC

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand your need for guidance in recording transactions correctly. However, as forum moderators, we are not permitted to provide financial advice. For specific questions about allocation, we recommend consulting with a qualified professional such as an accountant or financial advisor.

Please let us know if you need assistance with any other aspects of our software or services.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve