Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Why are employees listed in order of first name?

Experienced Cover User

51Posts

53Kudos

0Solutions

51 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

Why do you list employees in alphabetical order by their first name?  (On-line product.)

People are listed by their surname in just about any situation.

Please at least give us the option of choosing by which name they are listed.

4 Comments
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @6203

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. We appreciate your input in sharing your suggestions and feedback regarding the option to choose how employees are listed by name. Your feedback is valuable, and we will ensure that your suggestions and feedback are communicated to the team. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to post again.

Cheers,   
Leneth

matupitu
8 Posts
Cover User

The app lists by surname.

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @matupitu

Thank you for showing your support for this option to order the employees' names by their surname. We value your suggestion, and we will make sure that your request and feedback will be effectively communicated to the team. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,   
Leneth

Champ01
1 Post
User

I'm just about to run a payroll in MYOB Buisness for the first time.  As our company has several different departments, is it possible to put them in separate cost centres? When I run the fornightly pay reports I want to see the Gross earnings, PAYE etc for each department rather than a total for the whole company. Is this possible?