Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bulk printing of invoices in new essential

Contributing User

9Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

9 Posts
Contributing User
New
New

Thanks for changing my business over to new essential a week before christmas .  I was not happy!!!

Now tell me why MYOB decided to change things so much.  I need to print all my invoices for my boss to check.  I will write up about 70 to 90 invoices a week.  Now I have to go into every invoice and print it takes me about 1-2hrs more each week.  Why would you remove this function.   This new upgrade was to limit my time not increase it.  Please  bring it back.  Why fix things that are not broken?? Maybe you should of asked the users first?  Not happy!!

4 Comments
superspunks
3 Posts
Cover User

Couldnt agree more. Do have to do a four step process to process an invoice into printed form is ridiculous. I too need to bulk print invoices and now cant with new upgrade. 

FormulaBats
4 Posts
User

I can only email 15 statements at once.

The old system allowed me send all my statements out at once.

Now I have to do batches of 15 and know where I stopped each time. Bloody ridiculous and it wastes so much time.

What was the point of changing this? 

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @FormulaBats,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. We hope you find plenty of information in this forum. 

We understand that bulk printing is a good feature as it saves time, and it is important for businesses in the new MYOB Essentials. We apologize for any inconvenience with the upgrade. If you need to print an invoice obtained in PDF within the newer MYOB Essentials platform you would be looking at opening the invoice and selecting the View PDF option, then selecting Print from there if required. There is currently no bulk print option in the newer MYOB Essentials platform that you could use in your old MYOB Business. We encourage you to post suggestions on our Idea and Exchange boards and discuss and vote on what you would like to see in MYOB Products. Rest assured that we are doing our best to improve and provide an excellent service for our valued customers.

If you still need assistance with this, or if you have any questions or concerns  please feel free to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @FormulaBats,

We hope this message finds you well. If you still need assistance or if you have other questions and concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us or create a new post. We are happy to help.

Kind Regards, 

Cel