Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Customer Invoices - Include total

5Posts

69Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
User
New Zealand

I notice on some reports there are no totals shown and you have to find another report for example: The Customer Invoices Report.  It shows all the invoices for the period I've selected but I want a total at the bottom and I can't export this information to excel to do it that way.

"Totals on all reports plus exporting to excel"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: April 2021

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials has been expanded to include additional reports, one of these reports is the Sales Register Report. This report will showcase your invoice amounts. Included in this report is a Total and also it can be exported to Excel (or PDF) for further customisation (if necessary).

Note: This report is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.

2 Comments
MicksPools
1 Post
User

Is it possible for MYOB Essential to have the Customer Invoice Report, Totalled at the end

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

MYOB Essentials has been expanded to include additional reports, one of these reports is the Sales Register Report. This report will showcase your invoice amounts. Included in this report is a Total and also it can be exported to Excel (or PDF) for further customisation (if necessary).

Note: This report is available for the new MYOB Essentials platform. Existing (original) MYOB Essentials platform users will be migrated across to the new platform in due course based on the complexity of their MYOB Essentials product level. At the time of posting, migrations are already underway.