Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: General Ledger details - Show GST Amount

Trusted Partner

58Posts

51Kudos

2Solutions

58 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia

Would it be possible to put a customisation in the General Ledger detail report to show the GST applicable to transactions - this would be extremely useful when reviewing transactions to ensure the correct gst code/amount has been applied to the transaction - current,y the only way I know of to review the GST on a transaction is to actually open up that transaction

"General ledger report showing gst amount"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2012

5 Comments
Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User
Hi Davidv, We are currently revamping our reports and this is something that is on the roadmap. Hopefully release our first report around Xmas time. Thanks Richard Puffe LiveAccounts Product Manager
Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User

Richard_Puffe
Trusted User
112 Posts
Trusted User

Consulting4accs
MYOB Staff
19 Posts
MYOB Staff

yes I have the same question ! GL details for Accounts Rec Accounts Payable and GST Paid GST collected the GST amounts arent showing for 2018/19 financial year, how can this be fixed ? 

Consulting4accs
MYOB Staff
19 Posts
MYOB Staff

Essentials doesnt seem flexible when it comes to showing GST - It seems the GST amounts dont appear in GL details - only GST details report.  But then of course cant choose which accounts to show in GST details. Only GL details can you choose which accounts. I tried selecting Accounts Payabale and Accounts Receivable and GST Collected and GST Paid and none of the amounts show but the column is there.