Share your ideas for improving MYOB Business. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Print multiple invoices

1Posts

15Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
User
New
New

Hi, 

Apparently MYOB Essentials used to have the option to print multiple or several invoices at once however no longer has this option. I think it would be extremely handy to bring this option back...certainly for my business it would save me a lot of time! 

"Print Multiple or Several Invoices at Once on MYOB Essentials"

11 Comments
Wendy1234
Trusted Cover User
47 Posts
Trusted Cover User

I've been working on the horrible upgrade for nearly 3 weeks, really trying to perservere as I'm too busy to look at changing to Quickbooks... ATM.

PLEASE BRING BACK PRINT MULTIPLE INVOICES... this is a joke having to open up the invoice, make a PDF and then print one by one the 30-50 or so invoices that I have to print for each magazine we print, and that's about 6 magazines montly ... so nearly 300 invoices. IT IS SO TEDIOUS AND TIME CONSUMING. 

HELP!!!!!!!

Also bring back the PDF Attachment when sending an invoice. Most of my customers don't want to open up the link.

I used to actually enjoy using MYOB... as it was easy and user friendly. Not this update Smiley Sad

Wendy1234
Trusted Cover User
47 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Please bring  back the option to print multiple invoices. It is such a tedious task to print multiple invoices with the 'upgrade'. Open invoice, view PDF, export PDF, print PDF, close PDF - x 30-50 times for each publication we print. All the while the purple circle of death circles. And it's not my PC as I run multiple windows of Adobe Cloud no problem. Its your cumbersome program. So time consuming when all you had to do was tick the invoices you wanted printed - then print before the 'upgrade'. 

Wendy1234
Trusted Cover User
47 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Agree.. bring back the print multiple invoice - the tick box option at the side. It is so time consuming that something that took a tick > print now turns into a 7 step process... idiotic!

BRING BACK THE MULTIPLE PRINT INVOICES PLEASE!!

Wendy1234
Trusted Cover User
47 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Here's a great idea... how about BRINGING BACK BEING ABLE TO PRINT MULTIPLE INVOICES.

What used to take one step now takes about 7 to do the same thing. 

I notice there's a box to the side to print multiple emails, how aboutgiving the option to print MULTIPLE INVOICES?

thankyou

Jaydeski86
4 Posts
Cover User

This needs to be fixed asap!

Carol1711
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User

I wish the printing of multiple invoices was re-instated - or give me the option of emailing or printing - the new upgrade is so frustrating

HITM
4 Posts
User

Please reinstate the bulk print button for invoices.  Prior to the upgrade I used to process multiple invoices, then run a sales report to check the totals were correct, then print the invoices with the bulk print button ready for delivery.  Now I have to do many extra clicks to download each invoice individually, and my workflow has been effected.  This is not an improvement in my book. 

mod0410
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Just upgraded to new MYOB essentials and agree with all previous posts.

MYOB team please respond or escalate this issue internally. It needs to be fixed right away.

To the MYOB development team and FYI... the industry we are in all invoices need to be signed on delivery. The client account departments require POD (signed invoice) prior to invoices being paid.  We are a long way off changing the process to be fully electronic i.e. invoices emailed to clients and payment made on that basis. 

Until then it would be helpful if you reinstated PRINTING multiple invoices as it's out of step with your customer needs.

It now takes 90 mins to print invoices, previously this task took no more than 1 min?  That's a downgrade!!

mod0410
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Dear MYOB support, 

Just following up to see if there is a solution or workaround to our issue.

Thank you.

Jaydeski86
4 Posts
Cover User

Dear MYOB support, 

Any plans on bringing this option back? 

Thank you,

Jayde