Contact Report only shows contacts with an open invoice/bill/Quote - Moving to Xero

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Penash
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Contact Report only shows contacts with an open invoice/bill/Quote - Moving to Xero

After having my 3rd instance of MYOB essentials upgraded this week and found that all of the errors/issues I experienced up to 12 months ago with the other 2 upgrades are still existing + have found some new issues as well as new issues appearing in the other instances that I have submitted issues oteh forum and not received a reply as yet have finally decided it's time to jump ship to Xero.

So first thing I do is go to run a contact report, the report tis only showing contacts that have either have an active Bill, Invoice or Quote. All contact including inactive have been selected in the filter. This is occurring in all my MYOB instances.

Is this MYOB's way of sticking to users who finally have had enough of the lack of MYOB support and the errors in the system that impact their business?

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Contact Report

Hi @Penash 

On the Community Forum we encourage users to provide assistance and advice. As such, you will not always receive an immediate reply from an MYOB Moderator. If you require immediate assistance we recommend contacting our phone or Live Chat teams.

To assist with your Contact report issue, click on Report options and select Accounts with zero balances to display all contacts:

image.png

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post