Forum Discussion

Penash
Experienced User
2 years ago

Contact Report only shows contacts with an open invoice/bill/Quote - Moving to Xero

After having my 3rd instance of MYOB essentials upgraded this week and found that all of the errors/issues I experienced up to 12 months ago with the other 2 upgrades are still existing + have found some new issues as well as new issues appearing in the other instances that I have submitted issues oteh forum and not received a reply as yet have finally decided it's time to jump ship to Xero.

So first thing I do is go to run a contact report, the report tis only showing contacts that have either have an active Bill, Invoice or Quote. All contact including inactive have been selected in the filter. This is occurring in all my MYOB instances.

Is this MYOB's way of sticking to users who finally have had enough of the lack of MYOB support and the errors in the system that impact their business?

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Penash 

On the Community Forum we encourage users to provide assistance and advice. As such, you will not always receive an immediate reply from an MYOB Moderator. If you require immediate assistance we recommend contacting our phone or Live Chat teams.

To assist with your Contact report issue, click on Report options and select Accounts with zero balances to display all contacts:

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.