Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Emergency Contact Details

The Emergency Contact Details of an employee (self on-boarding) are printing on the Payroll Advice from Reports.  We export this as a pdf to email to employment agencies & we don't want those details printed.  They are not on payslips just the report.   How do we do delete the Emergency Contact Details from that report?

• Hi SusanHi 

Thank you so much for getting back to us and sharing the updates on your issue. 

I understand that your still having an issue in deleting emergency contacts on  your report. Can you please try to check on the card details tab and check on the Custom field #3 if there is a emergency contact list. see list>>Custom LIst field Names>>Employees. 

Let me know how you go and if you still need any further help on this. I am happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards, 

Cel

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SusanHi 

Thanks for your post. And Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you'll find it a wealth of knowledge.

Within AccountRight, after displaying the necessary report on screen if you select the Insert/Modify>>Fields option you would be able to remove unwanted header and footer information (company details) from that report. 

If this report is a common report that you are going to run frequently and need to remove those values you may like to save it as Custom Report. This way you only need to customize the report (remove the fields) once, save it and then you don't need to action that step process again when running the report.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist you further. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

SusanHi
      User

Hi Cel,

Thank you for your reply as the Emergency Contact Details information is not in those Header fields but in the body of the report this does not work. 

Susan.

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi SusanHi 

Thank you so much for getting back to us and sharing the updates on your issue. 

I understand that your still having an issue in deleting emergency contacts on  your report. Can you please try to check on the card details tab and check on the Custom field #3 if there is a emergency contact list. see list>>Custom LIst field Names>>Employees. 

Let me know how you go and if you still need any further help on this. I am happy to assist you. 

Regards, 

Cel