Forum Discussion

Vikki1
Experienced User
3 months ago
Solved

Help/Contact MYOB

Hi

Does anyone know how I can contact a human at MYOB to get some answers about errors on a bank rule?

thanks

• Hi Vikki1

Thank you for your prompt response and for providing the screenshot. It's been very helpful in understanding the issue you're facing.

From what I can gather, the error message in the screenshot suggests that there might be extra space characters in some of the text boxes. A good step to resolve this would be to clear out and retype the characters in each box, ensuring there are no extra characters or spaces.

Please let us know how this goes. We're here to provide further assistance if needed.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

6 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Vikki1

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention in this forum.

I recognize the significance of bank feed matching and I regret the delay in our response. If you're still in need of assistance with bank rules, please share the specifics of your issue and we'll be more than happy to help. Any additional information you can provide would be greatly beneficial.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Vikki1
      Experienced User

Hi

Whenever I try to set up a bank rule (since switching to business from essentials), it is giving me the error message as attached, what does it mean, and which field is it referring to?

Vikki

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Vikki1

Thank you for your prompt response and for providing the screenshot. It's been very helpful in understanding the issue you're facing.

From what I can gather, the error message in the screenshot suggests that there might be extra space characters in some of the text boxes. A good step to resolve this would be to clear out and retype the characters in each box, ensuring there are no extra characters or spaces.

Please let us know how this goes. We're here to provide further assistance if needed.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
        Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Vikki1

I trust this message finds you in good spirits. I'm reaching out to touch base on your recent inquiry about bank rules. We value your questions and are committed to providing the best possible assistance in this forum.

Please feel free to share any additional details or concerns you might have. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Thanks,
    Genreve

• I would like to know how to totally delete an Allowance that is no longer being paid.  The BOT told me it was still learning and pointed me to two community articles, one of which was no longer available the other was completely irrelevant.

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi HCSLJS,

Thanks for your post.

To make sure we're on the same page, please confirm if you are referring to an allowance pay item? If so, if the pay item has been used to a recorded pay run, you will receive an error message as below:

This only means that the pay item has been used to a recorded pay run already and it cannot be deleted. On the other hand, if the pay item was never used in a recorded pay or was never part of an employee's pay history, you can delete it by clicking here for more information.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen