Integration with online shop

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
mmelchers
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Integration with online shop

My client uses MYOP for their physical store, and to keep track of inventory, prices, etc.

We are now researching to add integration of MYOP into an online e-commerce store. What features are there in place for me to make an online purchase to MYOP. Preferaly using GraphQL API's

Failing that. If I'll be using a 3rd party payment platform, (e.g. Shopify, Stripe, etc). What are my options to synchronise inventory and/or invoice generation across the platforms?

3 REPLIES 3
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

157Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Integration with online shop

Hi @mmelchers 

Thanks for your post. Depending on the tasks and situation, you might like to look into the AccountRight API which is the connector between third party products and the AccountRight database. This could be used to extract or add information to the database and might be configured to completed various tasks required.

As for the other applications, as these are third party apps I recommend contacting them directly via their website to explore the option to synchronise inventory and/or invoice generation.

That being said, I do hope other forum users share their experience with this. 

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

mmelchers
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Good stuff, thanks Yanike

That API looks like it does everything I need it to do.

Before I deepdive in it, and start developing on it, is it possible to have it run in Sandbox mode? Like Shopify, et al

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

157Kudos

380Solutions

Hi @mmelchers 

You can't run it in Sandbox mode, but if you do need a sandbox file you can email the API team and they can invite you to the shared file.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post