Fix the Problems MYOB!!!!!!

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Maree9
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Fix the Problems MYOB!!!!!!

No Duplicate Invoice function

No combine card function

Not able to delete a recurring transaction that is no longer required

Recurring transactions do not have the ability to "save my changes when I record this transaction"
When keying dates the old system let you key the first day and then predicted the rest of the date based on your recent key strokes - so much time wasted this new way

The search transaction features are sluggish and laborious to use

Overall the phone upport is slack and unskilled I find

And the list goes on...;...

Give me the old version any day and certainly hard to recommend the product to clients

some of these issues have been reported years ago and no progress is being made to make the software more effiecient or operable instead MYOB spending money on MYOB Believe etc and partnering with others instead of fixing their own back yards first!

3 REPLIES 3
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Fix the Problems MYOB!!!!!!

Hi @Maree9 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We appreciate your understanding on this matter. And thank you for your suggestions. Your thoughts and feedbacks are greatly appreciated. Please accept our apologies if some of the issues have not been rectified. Rest assured that this has been brought to the attention of the appropriate team.

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance in the future. We're happy to assist you. 

Thanks 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Maree9
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

There are no specific fix dates to fix which problems so I am not convinced this is not just another brush off

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @Maree9 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

I understand that this sounds frustrating on your end. We're unable to provide you the specific date on when it will be fixed. Rest assured that this has come to the attention of our team. Accept our apologies for this issue.

Please feel free to post again if you need further assistance in the future. We're happy to assist. 

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post