IR345 Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
APSadmin
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

14Kudos

1Solutions

IR345 Report

We've just been migrated to Business Payroll and can't seem to find the IR345 report that was previously produced in Essentials Payroll.

Any ideas where I can find it?

Also note that there is no annual leave summary report which enabled us to calculate accrued leave.

5 REPLIES 5
AlphaR
1 Post
User

1Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: IR345 Report

Also looking for the IR345 or a report that clearly details in a similar format - for NZ.

AdminKirsty
Experienced User
19 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

19Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

The Employer Deductions report, in the More>Reporting>Reports>Payroll section, gives an annual summarised breakdown, either by monthly or by twice-monthly payment frequency.  It's not quite the IR345 form, but at least the information is collated in some form.

I also note the lack of a Tax Agent export, for uploading into myIR, for those clients where you can't submit returns via MYOB  :-(   Lots of change, not much improvement, sadly.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,541 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,541Posts

48Kudos

163Solutions

Hi @APSadmin and @AlphaR,

Thank you for your post. 

Since IR345 Report is an employer deduction, we can check that at your dashboard by going to Reporting tab>> Reports>> Payroll>> then choose Employer deductions. This will display the total amounts deducted from your employees' pay that is payable to IR. You may refer to the attached screenshot below for reference. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

AdminKirsty
Experienced User
19 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

19Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

... as mentioned above. 

However, this doesn't provide any schedules that may be needed by those employers filing by paper.  

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,541 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,541Posts

48Kudos

163Solutions

Hi @AdminKirsty

Thank you for your post. 

We appreciate your patience with this. Currently, that information shown under the employee deduction report is the only data available. Rest assured that we will raise this to the relevant team, and we will let you know once this is included in the reports already. 

For the meantime, if you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post