MYOB Team app - 'a problem occurred attempting to load MYOB team. please try again late

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,449 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,449Posts

182Kudos

388Solutions

Re: MYOB Team app - 'a problem occurred attempting to load MYOB team. please try again later

Hi all

Thanks for your post.

As mentioned by @RightTick, you can remove then re-add the employee from the location they are in. After that, kindly re-send the invite to the impacted employees. You can do this by going to MYOB Team Admin Portal > Locations > Click the Location name > Tick the box beside the employee that needs to be removed > Click Remove. To re-add the employees, click the name of the Approving Manager > From the drop down, select the employee name then click Add, Send and invite. Please let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Di64
Trusted Cover User
52 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

52Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

Re: MYOB Team app - 'a problem occurred attempting to load MYOB team. please try again later

thanks for the reset password tip. it worked. 

MandyBK
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Doreen,

I've tried those steps already as I mentioned in my post from March - I supplied our serial and I supplied a screenshot and have never received any further support. I have tried both steps again today and still it has the error.

Can you please get in touch to help out employee to get back into her timesheet. She has also tried resetting her password and she consistently gets the same message. 

I really need this rectified please. 

RightTick
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

@MandyBK 

You may want to try following to see if the app works:

1) Change the email id on the employee record via teams admin portal to your email id

2) redo the steps to remove the employee from manage and reassign and resend the invite.

3) On your phone, have the app and try to login using your email id and see this works.

4) If yes, repeat the steps again with the employees email id and get the employee to retry along with resetting password.

This is not a proven solution but this what I was doing when i figured that resetting passwords works a workaround for my employees.

Good luck

MandyBK
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks very much for this - I've done all of those steps and it worked for my email, so I've re-invited her with her own email again and will see if she can get it to work tonight (she doesn't have access to her email until she gets home!).

Thanks again, will update!

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @MandyBK  @RightTick 

Thanks for the updates. We're glad to hear you we're able to look for another solution.

In the future, I'd recommend checking if the employee has been added to the location in the MYOB Team admin portal, if they have been added and this is the first time they're signing into the App please make sure that they are selecting 'Create an account' first then signing in.

Also, I've added a few help article posts that may assist:

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

MandyBK
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I can finally confirm this worked after a few round-aout goes. Up and running again, thank you for the suggestions!

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @MandyBK

Thank you for the update on this. Great to hear that it's working fine now. If you have any questions, you're always welcome to ask here in the community.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post