Payrun details not showing in STP reporting

Govind
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payrun details not showing in STP reporting

My payrun reporting there is a payrun for the following periods.

14/7 - 13/8  - not in STP

14/8 - 3/9  - not in STP

3/9 - 24/9 - not in STP

16/10 - 29/10 - not in STP

29/10 -  25/11 - Included in STP

12/11 - 25/11  - Included in STP

The above 4 pay periods are not included in the STP reporting. I don't know why? Please help.

Payrun screen 1.png
STP file 1.png
1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,524 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,524Posts

45Kudos

157Solutions

Re: Payrun details not showing in STP reporting

Hi @Govind,

Thanks for your post and for sending us a screenshot of the pay runs and STP report page.

There are some possible reasons why pay runs recorded are not showing up on the STP report page. It could be that the pay run was previously created before you signed up for STP reporting or that the pay run was recorded offline.

If you're reporting via STP Phase 2, you can send an update event from the STP reporting center. This will sync your payroll totals in MYOB with the figures held by the ATO. This is a quick way of ensuring the ATO has up-to-date payroll figures for your employees.

To make sure that pay runs are still recorded correctly and there are no discrepancies in the figures, what we need to check are these three payroll reports. We need to run the payroll activity, register, and YTD reports. Go to the Reporting menu > Reports. Click on the payroll tab. Choose and run the payroll register and payroll activity reports. Then pull out the YTD figures on STP reporting. If these reports match, then this indicates that all payroll details are good.

Also, please be reminded to refrain from posting any important account or personal details, such as your serial number, company name, etc., here in the forum.

Let me know if you need further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post