STP Phrase2: CDEP Payments Not Listed on Phrase2 Selection

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Yan-OB
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

STP Phrase2: CDEP Payments Not Listed on Phrase2 Selection

Hi there,

Currently I am tring to assign payroll category for STP phrase 2, as instructed by MYOB website there should be CDEP payments on list of selection but there is not on the list.

I have check the reports to ATO that I processed weekly at payroll reporting centre, nothing is changed yet to compare the reports before I assigned any category of Phrase2, so no matter I assigned the category now or later the report will remain same until 01/01/2022, is it right?

Also STP, how do I report to ATO the new employee's details because no need to post TFN Declearation Form to ATO anymore after STP Phrase2?  

And our company's director works as full time and I process his wages together with other employees in one payrun weekly with his income type changed to Closely held payees, do I need to seperately report his payroll catergory of 'Base Hourly' with both 'Gross payments' in Phrase 1 and Phrase 2?

Regards,

Yan-OB

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: STP Phrase2: CDEP Payments Not Listed on Phrase2 Selection

Hi @Yan-OB 

As previously explained we're still working with the ATO on STP Phase 2 and will continue to update our software to meet the ATO requirements. 

Phase 2 does not start until the 1st January 2022 so any changes you make in your software now are only in preparation, they are not reported through STP. You do not have to make any changes now, you can choose to do so to get a head start.

When we get closer to 1 January we will provide detailed help articles, Community Forum posts and in-product messages to guide you through the set up. Keep an eye out on the Community Forum homepage, we will pin our instruction post onto the homepage so that users can find it easily.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Yan-OB
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User